DinnerEasyLunchItalianHeartyLow CarbTasty Tuesday
Low Carb Spaghetti Bolognese - Ditch The Carbs.pdf141.8KB
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic minced crushed
500 g (1.1 lb) ground/minced beef
400 g (0.9 lb) tinned/canned chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried sage
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried marjoram
salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan. gently fry the onion and garlic in oil until softened but not overcooked.
- Add the minced/ground beef and continue to fry stirring continuously to break up the minced/ground beef. Fry until all the meat is cooked and browned.
- Add the herbs, seasoning, and tomatoes.
- Stir then simmer for 15 minutes whilst you make the zoodles.
- Serve in a bowl with zoodles and grated cheese or parmesan sprinkled on top.