EasySideKetoLow CarbSnackGluten FreeNut FreeEgg Free< 30 min>5 Ingredients
Keto Tortilla Chips (2 Ingredients!) - The Big Man's World ®.pdf60.4KB
-1 cup almond flour
-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 teaspoon seasonings of choice
- Nacho Cheese– Sub out 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese with pepper jack cheese or Colby cheese.
- Cool Ranch– Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Spicy Nachos– Add cayenne pepper to the dough and sprinkle the cooked chips with a mix of paprika and sea salt.
- Lime and Black Pepper– Add some lime juice to the dough and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips- Mix some cinnamon and monk fruit sweetener or erythritol into the dough. Once the tortilla chips are cooked, sprinkle more cinnamon over the tops.
-Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
-In a large mixing bowl, add your almond flour and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add your mozzarella cheese and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted
-Transfer your melted cheese into the bowl of almond flour and mix very well, until a thick dough remains.
-Place a piece of parchment paper on a kitchen surface. Place the ball of dough onto it, and lightly flatten. Place the second piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until flat and thin, around 1/6 inch.
-Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice triangles of dough. Place the pieces of uncooked tortilla chips onto the lined sheet.
-Bake the tortilla chips for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheet completely.
- Avoid using other kinds of shredded cheese, or even reduced fat mozzarella cheese. Store keto tortilla chips at room temperature, in a sealed container.